Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Flourless Peanut butter Cookies

So again I've been looking through the book, Gluten-Free Bible. I found this one recipe in the back. It was the Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies. I saw it, then I looked at the ingredient list and saw three ingredients, peanut butter, brown sugar and eggs. I was so happy. No flour means no mess for me. I went to the store as soon as I coud and made the cookies. They were so easy. Just mix everything together and then cook. Almost nothing at all. Then in the ed you're supposed to drizzle them with chocolate. These cookies were just fabulous they were so delicious. Not too long after I made them at a party. That was a great idea because they were so easy to make alot since it was only three ingredients. Everyone loved it. I think I will be making this recipe alot of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment