Monday, August 15, 2011

Pound Cake

I baked a pound cake recently. I used Pamela's vanilla cake mix. I really like all their mixes because they have different recipes on the bag. Which is how I found this recipe. I was a little surprised when I tasted the pound cake because the other two times I used the mix, for snickerdoodles and upside down cake it had a weird taste to it. but when I made the pound cake I didn't taste it. I loved Pound cake before I was diagnosed, and when I found a pound cake recipe I was so happy. This recipe was very easy because it only had four ingredients. You just need to mix the ingredients together and then pour it in the pan. But the only problem was it wasn't as sweet as I thought. but I solved that problem with powdered sugar. overall this an easy, tasty recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment