Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ice Cream Cones

While going to the ice cream section in the store, as usual, (I love ice cream) I found a box of ice cream cones, that said gluten-free on it. I bought it. The ice cream cones were from Joy. I knew that this company had gluten-ice cream cones too. They made gluten-free sugar cones and then regular small cones. When I tasted it it tasted great it tasted exactly like the gluten cone. It tasted great (I know the ice cream helped make it great). I have seen, other gluten-free cones, but this one was a bigger company, than the other one and it's nice to see a big gluten company have some gluten-free products. right now the are being sold at Brookshire, H.E. Butt, Wegmans, ShopRite, QFC, Heinen's, Market of Choice, Bales Market Place Thriftway and Sherm’s Thunderbird Market. Have a good dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment