Monday, July 18, 2011

Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Fudge Cookies

I baked cookies recently and they were great. The recipe was from The Gluten-Free Bible. The cookies were very tasty you could taste the chocolate but it wasn't a overwhelming chocolate taste it was just a simple sweet flavor and then it had the chocolate chips adding another taste of chocolate. Sadly after I baked them a fly went in the middle of the cookies. It was a little hard, think of it as making regular chocolate chip cookies but adding around two more steps. I had only had 2 cookies before that and then they were gone it feels so sad. They were so new and tasted so great. I now hope that the next thing I bake will be very delicious and I will make sure no flies get on it. I hope this teaches everyone to always cover your food completely which means not just putting a napkin over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment