Friday, November 18, 2011

Simple Ice Cream Pie

I wanted to make a ice cream pie recipe for a long time. At first I was going to use cookies for the crust then I decided ice cream cones but that decision was changed when I couldn't find ice cream cones and so my crust is actually crackers. I don't know if it was just me but the pie some how had a nutty taste and I don't remember having anything nutty? Here's the recipe:

2 Tablespoons Sugar
2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
4 Tablespoons Melted butter
1 1/4 Cup crackers
Some caramel sauce
3/4 Cup Vanilla Ice cream

preheat oven to 375° F.  Smash the crumbs in a large bowl until you get coarse crumbs. Then add the sugars and melted butter. put the crackers on a 9" pie plate and press it down all over the pie plate and bake it for 20 minutes. Pour the ice cream over the pie crust and flatten out and top with caramel sauce then place in freezer and freeze until hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment